Friday, January 9, 2009

2009 Specials

First of all...I should NOT be blogging right now as it's Friday morning and I STILL have a ton to do today. This week has really frustrated me. I feel like everytime I check something off my list, something else gets added. Last night I had to put my phone down at 7:00 and just stop listening to it go off. Sorry, chefs, but I needed a break. And Montepulciano wine was only $4.99/bottle at Trader Joe's!! Yes.

Speaking of deals, I have been very excited to kick things off this year with lots for my chefs. I figured, there's no boss here telling me what to do each day, which also means there's no one here telling me NOT to do something. So I've mapped out some pretty good specials for people over the next 7 weeks. Those are a secret. But then we had an emergency sales conference call this week to discuss some new and updated products for our customers. Oooh, exciting, right?? So, to kick off 2009 my company is running specials on.....drumroll please.....

trash bags.

Uh, yeah.

So, looking on the bright side (as I try to with everything), this will most likely help me remind people that we do also carry paper goods and kitchen products. So it might not be so bad afterall. I just am dying to send out an email that says...

"When you think of trash, think of Akeem...or Karen"


But I'm not sure who would get that line and then I'd probably spend more time explaining instead of selling trash bags. BUT, my Boston specials are still gonna pop up each week so if any chef does read this...keep an eye on your email!

Chow,

KK

What if I get Eddie Murphy to walk the streets with me and actually say it???? Hmmm??

1 comment:

ktop said...

Of course I got it! Great stuff!