Monday, June 9, 2014

Please Spread the Word!

I know it's been a while since I've updated this site...a really, long time!  But I've been busy updating things over at www.NE360Fitness.com and since I'm loving everything over there, I thought I'd share it here.  Where I had a decent size audience.

I have a new series of workshops beginning in Nashua, NH next Monday and I wrote a little bit about them, AND included descriptions of each.  I know that starting an exercise program is intimidating and challenging.  But I love to help people find the fun in their fitness routine.  I'm hoping to fill the classroom and educate people with quality information so they leave motivated and excited to learn more.

So please, if you're reading this...share this link http://www.newengland360fitness.com/NewEngland360Fitness/Blog/Entries/2014/6/9_NEW_WORKSHOP_SERIES.html
with everyone you know!  And if you have questions, send them my way!

If you haven't, please LIKE @NE360Fitness on Facebook for more motivation.

Thanks...and chow,

KK  :-)


No comments: