Friday, October 4, 2013

Whoa!

Iiiiiiit's been a little while huh?  Things sure have been busy!  And with an 11-month old, busier than ever!  11 months.  I can't believe it!  I got teary eye'd trying to take those pictures yesterday realizing that the next time we did that would be the 1 year photos.  Geez, I can't take it.  The pictures are so hard to take now.  She won't just sit there like when she was immobile which is okay with us.  We're glad to see her moving around.  She's getting into everything!  I mean everything!  This morning, when her Daddy went to get her out of bed he noticed she pulled all of her dirty laundry she could reach through the crib bars into her crib.  So...time to move the hamper away from the crib!  Little stinker....

If you haven't seen this video of her, you should check it out.  Her steering has gotten MUCH better! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40JxhJn-epo&feature=em-upload_owner  OH, the first crash is my favorite!

So in other news....if you haven't checked out the other blog I write...be sure to visit www.stayworkplay.org on the first and third Wednesday of each month for my NH-based food and wine column titled Eat Drink Play.  I'm writing this because I love food and love to share info about where to eat and what my favorite dishes are.  But it's also to help promote my new business - New England 360 Fitness.  I need all the help I can get spreading the word about it.  Deciding to become a business owner has been kind of scary, but super exciting at the same time.  And business is doing way better than I thought it would only 6 months in.  But there is a long way to go so please share my company name and information as much as possible.  We're all working around the clock here.

My accountant is always crunching numbers - I wish she would take a break once in a while....


She picks up donuts on the way to work...


But she does eat healthy...


She takes calls during mealtimes...


It's no wonder she just falls asleep on the spot sometimes...


This was the coolest.  She was all into the race atmosphere last weekend clapping when everyone else around her clapped (basically 3 hours of straight clapping).  But when we all got super excited and cheered as her Daddy came down the mountain, she started bouncing while she clapped and had the biggest smile!  I think she knew it was him...


That's it for now!  Remember, New England 360 Fitness.  Tell everyone to like my page on Facebook.  www.facebook.com/NE360Fitness and I'm on Twitter there too @NE360Fitness.  Ok, here's a few more to start the weekend!   Chow!











No comments: