I met up with my friend Bill for lunch this week...next time, we are not having wine at lunch! But we checked out a new place that I'm hoping to get using our products really soon. The chef wasn't there, but my tuna sashimi salad was very tasty! I'm hoping to see more of that on menus these days with all the nice weather we're having.
So I've already been up for a while this morning because I had to meet the truck to get some supplies. I bring my GPS with me for work since I have so many places to get to...and honestly, I think I take more wrong turns with this thing than I ever did before. I think it's because I rely on it so much, whereas in the past I really focused on where I was and what streets to take. Now I hear "recalculating" at least a couple times on a roundtrip. But I decided this morning that I enjoy Detours...they give you the chance to see things you may not have normally seen. I'm not saying I'll end up at Red Hill Pond when I'm looking for the Holiday Inn...but you know what I mean?? So I made it a point to enjoy all the wrong turns I took this morning...drank my coffee on the way back...and yes, I even drove slowly like a Pepere on a Sunday morning! All those people late for work behind me may not have been happy, but.........oh well!
Ok, so now I've got to get back to work. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Check out this picture from one of the first times I hung out with Paige...if you look closely to the left of the flowers you can see her bottle and my beer on the shelf! HEE HEE

Chow,
KK :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment