Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm Organized!

Which is allowing me to update more frequently...with shorter posts. Yesterday I was just cold, so that's all I wrote at that moment!

Now, I'm in search of a new dress. I have a huge event coming up on December 10th ... like HUGE! The Schilling's are hosting it and they know who I am! Yay! So in my research (plus I'm suffering insomnia a lot lately, see plastic wrap left in fridge) so this is what I'm learning and want to share with people. Why not, right??

"A dress should be tight enough to show you're a woman, and loose enough to prove you're a lady." -Edith Head

I feel like that's something Audrey Hepburn would say and I wouldn't mind showing up looking like her! So, know of any place I can get one of those dresses described above??

What Audrey Hepburn DID say...

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

Now. It's Friday....the calm before the storm. Enjoy your weekends!

Chow,

KK

1 comment:

ktop said...

Wanna borrow the dress I wore to Mark's party last year?