Hello 2009. I'm kind of sad to see 2008 go. But you can't make time stand still. All these weeks of work we just want to go by fast...but then we find ourselves asking, "where did the time go?" It always takes some sort of event to make you realize how special life is. I try not to live like that and enjoy each day to the fullest, but I think no matter how hard you try you fall into that thinking somehow. After the accident I saw on the highway yesterday, I am again, thankful for everything I have and for the wonderful things life has brought me.
I've had a Fabulous year. Maybe it was my optimism going into it. I mean, a whole year of 8's!!! Could anything be better?? I will never turn 28 years old (actually, 25 for the 4th time) on 08/08/08 at 8:01pm ever again. I felt like I had been waiting so long for my birthday...and what a great birthday it was!
I could sum up everything that has happened over this past year, but things have been so good I'm keeping my momentum and focusing on the future. I have my memories and will cherish them as I always do. And I'm moving into 2009 (no, not a new address yet) with the same optimism I had going into 2008. No resolutions for this gal, just a positive outlook. It's going to be a great year again...I can just feel it! My family and friends will share lots of laughs with me, those two little girls I just can't get enough of will keep me smiling even when they aren't here, work is going to keep progressing in an upward movement, the little things are not going to bring me down (because they're just not worth it), and I'm sticking to my theory that a belly laugh a day keeps the doctor away!
So enjoy this last day of 2008 to the fullest. I'm going to!
Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy New Year filled with love and laughter!!!
Cheers, Salut, and of course, Chow!
KK
No comments:
Post a Comment