Sunday, March 8, 2009

Highways

After reading Kristin's blog a few weeks back about how highways are making life go by way too fast...I'm NOT looking forward to the next two days at all. Quite frankly they wouldn't be possible without highways, but I am going to be an extremely busy gal. I have three meetings tomorrow, I leave for my speech at Mass Maritime (maybe I should start writing it??), then it's off to Norwalk to spend the night before meetings in the Bronx on Tuesday. Last meeting is done at 2:00 and I have to get back to Boston for Taste of the South End at 6:00 Tuesday night. Then, I will take a deep breath and have several glasses of wine!

So to recap quickly...here's me with Cat and Lisa from the Restaurant Show last Monday.



This is our new line of fruit purees - the mixology line. These are to be used strictly in bars. To be completely honest, I prefer our line of purees better and I'm not sure these will actually save my customers any money. But they are good so I will let people know we have them.



And these are some new hors d'oeuvres we will be carrying. I actually made these with all CW ingredients to bring to chefs last week...and what a hit they were! Well, at least they all said they were good!



I ended up staying the night in NYC so Cat and I could hang out together. She's so great! We had a blast. Here's a picture of us with one of our bartenders, Chris. He was great...and he had free pizza. There's another one after the three of us displaying how much I loved the pizza.


Moving on is the dinner I had with the AIWF on Wednesday night. It was a good meal, but I only have a pic of dessert. We actually had a choice of desserts and I went with the sorbet. It's almost bathing suit season afterall. Or is it? Snow tomorrow, ugh.


Oh yummmm! Now I'm craving fruit. Unfortunately I have to keep moving. I have dairy pricing to send out, ironing to do, and a speech to write. Hope everyone had a great weekend! I did, that's for sure. Ended with a great day in Nashua - thanks to a wonderful lunch at Mom and Dad's and a Wii-tastic visit at Kristin and Mark's. Until next time...

Chow!

KK

No comments: