Thursday, April 9, 2009

Check It Out!!!!

I really don't have time to blog right now...BUT I just got an email about our new website for work! I noticed the website had changed the other day but forgot to ask about it. SO - right now there's only about 500 products that we carry on the website. That's 500 out of the 4,000 that we stock. It's a work in progress, but I think it looks fabulous! Visit www.chefswarehouse.com This is not a sales pitch as I really don't have chefs reading my blog. Should you want to see all that we carry, click on the "product catalog" link and then New York. You'll see everything available to my chefs here in Boston. I think it's great and can't wait until all 4,000 items are on there!

On another quick note...I named my car. Yup, me and Alice have been bonding all week long! I didn't decide on the name until the other day, but it just came to me. I found my Old Man of the Mountain sticker in the trash bag the guys at the Honda store gave me to clean out Ellie...and that reminded me of going to Berlin. And I thought picking a name that began with an "A" would be good since Alice is an Accord, not a Corolla like I accidentally told some people. So...Alice it is! :-)

And along with that smile...I took pictures of this fabulous dessert I had at Bonfire on Monday. I brought Wendy from Heavenly Souffles there for a glass of wine and some food. They were debuting their Red Sox menu...I can't even get into the chicken morsel with the blue cheese nubby, syringe type thing in it. It was delicious! But the guys also brought us some Guinness floats and their own version of Choco-Tacos. I could go for 1 (or 9) right about now actually. Enjoy the pictures...I hope they make you smile like Sprinkles make me!




Chow,

KK

No comments: