Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Picture Book

This is going to be the quickest way to tell you what's been going on, because I haven't had much time at a computer. I've actually had some days recently that I haven't been on the computer at all...and honestly - it's quite nice!

So. Let's start with another fabulous sleepover at Auntie's! I think I look forward to these more than the girls sometimes. And yes, Paige was a little old for some of it, which totally caught me off guard, but we had a blast together. Those girls just make my day. The Manfriend and I quote Miss Boom Boom quite often and we can't stop chuckling. For real life, I'm not kidding. See. There I go again.

Ok pics!
We had ring pops on the way to Boston...


And then we did A LOT of coloring - they LOVED the color surge TinkerBell stuff I got! And I'm a good colorer, because Katie even said, "Wow Auntie. I think I might puke. Yours is beautiful."



And then we went for some ice cream at JP Licks. Although I had plenty of ice cream sundae stuff at home...


And then we went to the playground, but I left the camera in the car for that. So after the playground, we had a make-your-own-pizza party! I'm not sure if you can see all the flour from our flour fight, but it was a lot of fun. The girls helped clean up which was awesome...although there's still a ton of flour in the basement there.





They did a good job on the pizza, didn't they? Then we did nails, celebrated Katie's Half-Birthday, and it was off to bed...




Chocolate chip muffins for breakfast in the morning, and back home we went! So much fun as always!


And here is the Manfriend with his new Godson. So adorable! Christopher Thomas...and would you look at that hair! :-)


And from work...here's the view from the top of the Park Plaza Hotel. Bobby and Ian are working on their rooftop garden and I had a sneak peak!



Ok, that's it for now! Hoping to get settled and be able to show the new digs to everyone! Summertime BBQ??? A Happy Mother's Day to my Mom - I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Chow!

KK

No comments: