Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Fun!

I'm so bummed I didn't get these pictures up here sooner this week. At least I got the video of Katie up! Last weekend the Manfriend and I headed to Old Orchard Beach to spend some QT with Kristin, Mark, and the girls. And what a time we had! It was one of those things where you're really excited because you know you're gonna have lots of fun. But at the end you think back - wow. I didn't know it would be THAT much fun! And there's really no way to describe it in words...so here's a compilation of pictures...all just from Sunday, but you get the picture. haha Get it? Picture - picture? I'm so funny............

We'll start with a few of the girls because you can tell they really enjoy being on the boat. They're actually kind of fearless, which is cool.





Our most favorite fishermen...





My favorite sister and brother-in-law!



And now - the family photos! These were fun to take!







Those were cute, but this one is BY FAR my favorite. I just love Katie's face compared to the rest of the family..was there a shark behind me or something???



Just great, isn't it?? :-) Then the Manfriend and I got to pose with the kids...kind of like a faux family foto...




And then I heard, "Everybody pick Auntie's nose!" So they did.



And I'll leave you with some others from our fabulous day on the boat! We couldn't have asked for a better day!





Chow!

KK

No comments: