Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pictures

Well it's nice to be home again. I was away almost all of last week between DC and Baltimore...and although I love DC, I was more than ready to come home. Unfortunately I had to work on Saturday at a big event in Manchester, but the FH was there to help me out. And I think he enjoyed seeing what I really put up with at these sorts of demos! It was great to have a helper and he did awesome manning the grill!

This week I'm headed to New York City, next week I might be in Chicago, and the following week, I head to Pennsylvania...or is it the week after? Well, at any rate, business is busy and it's keeping me on the go. The good is thing is that I'm getting our products into more NH stores so I don't have to go as far for all of my demos all the time! If you're bored next Friday, the 24th, I'll be at McKinnon's in Salem. Great store!! Come check it out if you've never been...I'll be there from 4-7.

I really came on here to update you with some pictures though! My Smugmug Pictures I finally uploaded and deleted a lot of duplicate pictures from our Bar Harbor trip! There's still a lot of photos but it's a beautiful place to look at pictures of! Did you ever spot me and Larry at Geddy's?? click here

Last night we went to Larry's cousin's wedding. Those pictures are also up and there aren't nearly as many from the wedding as there are from Bar Harbor. But check them out...here's two of my favorites...Charlie was adorable (as usual) in his tuxedo onesie!



And I want to point out in this picture who was leading the dance! Oh yeah! I have to say...that must have been the longest song EVER! But I had the steps down...



And lastly, the FH and I are famous. Just in case you didn't see the paper(s) today... Here's the Telegraph's link: We're Getting Married

Oh...and not-so-lastly...I'm loving my bike! Have a I mentioned that lately? My movescount online membership updates my Twitter and Facebook when I enter in my workouts. I can't believe I've gone over 200 miles on my bike in 1 month and 10 days!!! I still need to get better to ride with the boys but it's okay, I'm not trying to win. We'll keep you posted on the big race next weekend! Larry, Mark, Carl, and Dave are going to kick butt at the Vermont 50! I'm sure I'll have pictures to share too!

For now, the work week has returned (sigh) time to catch some zzzz's. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Chow,

KK :-)

No comments: