I want to blog about the entire trip, but I think that I'll end up typing the way I talk about it and be so totally random that I don't make sense. I'm also dying to show people pictures but we have over 1200 of them so it's taking a while deciding which ones we want to keep and such. We'll get there. I have posted 2 new videos to the youtube site. Let me know if you have trouble getting to it, but the link is there on the right. I posted one of the waterfall we hiked to on Kauai - it was an 8 mile round trip hike that was beautiful, stunning, gorgeous....like me! hee hee The other video is from our visit to Secret Beach, so sssshhhhhh. It's not so much that it's a secret, but it is much more secluded. The issue we ran into with beaches in Kauai is that during Winter the surf is so big, you can't go in the water. And you'll see why when you watch those waves crash. And I don't think the video does it any justice.
The good news is that you pass Duane's Ono Burger on the way to Secret Beach!! We went once because I told Larry we had to go before we left Kauai and he knows how I love to seek out different food places. And he loved it! So much that we went again! And the second time we got 3 burgers so we could each have our own....and then half of another! It's so good! I have a new love for burgers with gooey cheese, teriyaki sauce, and grilled pineapple! OMG, I want one now!
So...now that I'm here and I've looked through all of our pictures sporadically today...I'll share a few. I hope you enjoy them!
If they're too small, you should be able to click on them and look at them in full screen too. We splurged on Maui and Kauai...got a convertible on Maui (which I didn't get to drive), and a Jeep (Judy) on Kauai - which you bet I drove!
I do have to work tomorrow - BOO! But hopefully it's the last Saturday for a while. Hope everyone has a nice weekend...Aloha!
KK
No comments:
Post a Comment