Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Please Help!

I've officially reached the 30 week mark with Baby Kouts - YAY!  Only 10 more weeks until we meet this little mover and shaker - double YAY!  BK is getting bigger and stronger by the day.  Seriously, you can see my stomach jumping while sitting there.  Even the Hubs had his hand on my belly the other day and asked me if the baby was hurting me.  I'm guessing they're only going to get stronger but as of now they're pain free.  Just a little surprising at times.

I have a new game for the baby which doesn't involve poking and I read is actually good for the baby and is supposed to promote stimulation.  When I lie down and I know he or she is awake, I can shine a flashlight on my belly and watch that little round bump move away from the light.  It's so darn cute!  We haven't played a lot but it makes me chuckle.

Ok so why do I need help?  Well, it's football season and I've had my lucky Brady jersey for quite a few years now.  Unfortunately, that jersey isn't even an adult jersey.  It's a boys large and this "situation" isn't going to get ANY better for the fellow football fans around me for at least a few months.....


I know it's not the most flattering picture of me, but oh well - you get the picture?  So I'm in search of a Vince Wilfork jersey that I could borrow for a few months.....  if you have any leads please send them my way!  I'll try not to get nachos and buffalo chicken dip on it, but my belly does seem to attract a lot these days.  Or maybe I've always been a slob and most things just fall to the floor?  Who knows?

Ok that's it for today - keep an eye out for me.

Chow!

KK +1

No comments: