Gabby's first Christmas has come and gone...already! We had a great Christmas with 2 days of celebrating! She is one lucky girl - totally spoiled by family. I had to share some pics of her sunglasses she got from her Daddy. They are going to be great with her new Mickey hat this Summer at the beach! Here's some more from our Christmas morning...
These cute friends were hiding in her stocking and couldn't wait for her to come downstairs!
Gabby's first Christmas present!! She wasn't so great at opening herself, but we helped her. Next year will be completely different :-)
We just couldn't get enough of her in these! There's more pics, but I won't bore you.
This was her totally awesome present for her Daddy. Hopefully she'll be able to wear it to the Vermont50 next year, although she might outgrow it before then...
Here she is at Yia Yia's house...our little candy cane!
There aren't too many pics of her and Mommy but I made sure to get one on Christmas!
This still cracks me up - she just loves her Dad! They even look at the same thing!
And here's one last one from today. We spend a lot of time on the play mat. She loves to be held, but there are times that we're noticing lately that she just wants to be here kicking away. I love seeing her on this and it amazes me to see how she's grown to love this. We can tell she's recognizing the animals and the lights, and when we put her on her tummy she loves to look both right and left. I swear she'll be crawling any day too. Although I can wait for that :-)
Thanks to everyone for making her first Christmas so special! We definitely won't forget it...and we won't forget that she slept from 10pm until 6am that night - so much excitement for one day and she was pooped! Until next time, Chow!
KK :-)










No comments:
Post a Comment