Thursday, January 17, 2008

Got Milk?

I don't. Well, I do now, but like I said about me not always being "with it" these days....I went on a cereal spree at the grocery store and totally forgot to buy milk! Man, that stunk the next morning! It actually wasn't too bad because my Aunt Peggy sent me home with some of her homemade banana bread. That was delicious! And I had a chance to get milk that day so I've enjoyed my cereal the past few days.

I didn't have anyone visiting me for work this week, but I've been busy trying to put everything I've learned to use. It's been a lot of fun! It's a lot of work but I'm getting out everyday and going into places that are already accounts as well as ones that are not accounts. I can't believe I just walk into kitchens now! Yay! We're also in the midst of planning another big event for April and I think this one will have a much better turn out than the last one. Our PR person is putting this one together...I just have to talk it up a bit.

Yesterday I had lunch with my friend Bill who I met at the Four Seasons. We went out for oysters. I was a little nervous about this because I had only had one oyster before in my life and wasn't sure how to eat them. I just remember the episode of Punky Brewster when she had to stay at another foster home and she dropped one right down her dress. At the risk of being "Punky", I came clean right away and he was great...taught me all I needed to know. I mixed the horseradish in with the red sauce, drizzled some lemon juice over...and down they went! I also really like the champagne sauce that I'm not going to try and spell right now. It's late and I'm sleepy! But they were pretty tasty! I mean, you don't really taste much! I then ordered the spicy tuna sushi rolls for lunch and Bill had the lobster roll. I loved the spicy tuna rolls, but they may have only been an appetizer because I only got three and well....after being sick last week I think I've been making up for not eating for a few days. So I got another order! haha Bill paid...it was his turn! Next time I may need to get the lobster roll though because that looked wonderful! And to top it all off, I got to play volleyball again last night! I really missed it last week!

Today I went out and about again into both accounts I have and ones I'm trying to get. I decided to be ballsy and walk into the Ritz-Carlton. Well, I saw this big bus outside, but didn't think much of it. ***Reminder, I'm not that smart lately*** So I walk into the lobby and can't stop staring at all the tall, dark men in there. I was trying to read their warm-up suits and was probably staring way too much...but it was the Philadelphia 76ers! They probably wondered what the little, white girl in the corner was staring at but hey, it was cool to see them! I'm sure they're used to that.

Well, I must be off to catch some zzzz's now. I have a nice, girly weekend planned with some friends I haven't seen in a while. Should be a good time! And yet again...Go Pats!

Chow,

KK :-)

No comments: