Okay, so this thing was unreal. It had pretty much everything but the kitchen sink in it! And there was hot fudge and peanut butter oozing off the side. It created this little moat in the bottom of the dish perfect for dipping your scoop of ice cream in! This was the perfect sundae for my sister too because I couldn't find any strawberry ice cream in it (which is usually in a banana split) but there was a good amount of mint chocolate chip! This thing was sooooo good! But it was before dinner so we ate what we could, then we walked for a while until our dinner reservation. Check out this monsterous sundae....
Before:

After:

Today was my first vendor meeting and it was so much fun! It's like a little food show just for sales reps. And I got to hang out with two other co-workers I had never met. It was great! I even made it through the New York City subway to the place where he picked me up! We were talking and he said he didn't have a food background before he did this either, so we have something in common. Except I was in fitness and he was a writer for HBO! Specifically Sex and the City! So he got me dinner reservations for tonight next to the famous cupcake shop that Carrie got her cupcakes from. I know, I know...more dessert! Hey, you only live once! Mom, Dad...I'll eat the cupcake after I finish my plate tonight!
Chow,
KK :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment