Wednesday, March 19, 2008

De-Layed...Ugh!

Yup, so believe it or not I was packed and ready to go this morning...got all caught up on work stuff last night...even had time to plan a party with Kristen. I checked in online yesterday, checked my bag at the curb, and got here with too much time to spare! So far I'm only delayed about an hour and 15minutes, but don't they know how excited I am to get to Denver??? I'm also in probably the smallest termninal in the airport so I can't even walk around. I'm usually that person doing laps because I can't sit still for too long...but there's no room for that!

I decided I was going to try to read a whole book while on vacation...I guess I'll just have to start it this afternoon...it'll get me good and tired before I take off so I should sleep plenty on the flight. That's one thing I am good at!

Speaking of sleeping...I needed a little nap this past Sunday once I got to Nashua. I was put in charge of watching my nieces while Kristin and Mark did some work on the basement. We popped in a movie and I fell asleep. I could hear the girls running all around and occasionally I said "No running" in a low, sleepy kind of voice. Well when I woke up and Kristin came back upstairs this is what she found...





If it weren't for their high amounts of energy and the smug look on those girls faces...the fingerprints would have the closed the case on who ate the frosting and M&Ms off of my sister's cake!



Hopefully I'll be boarding soon. Chow!

KK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I was delayed the same day coming back from San Fran & I could not help but laugh with the cake pictures. I still tell the story of me eating all of the pie crusts off of the 20 apple pies my grandmother had prepared. I did it while she was asleep and supposed to be "watching me" when I was 5. Watch out, those kids are gonna be chefs one day.