Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh My Gosh, It's Finally Here!!!!!


It's Sex and the City Day!!!!! I have been waiting for this movie to come out for longer than you can imagine! I was so addicted to this show and own every single episode on DVD. Sadly, (I can't believe I'm admitting this) I even have two Season Three sets because the case broke on the first one I got, so I just had to get another! I downloaded the Soundtrack and can't stop listening to that...I can't even watch the previews just on the chance I might see something before the movie. I have to stop talking about it...I won't even be able to talk to Kelli until after she sees it! And ummm...my ringtone is the theme song. It's kind of funny when I hear that and then see it's my boss calling! Ok, can't talk about it anymore....

So I ran the half-marathon last Sunday. Surprisingly I ran really well and finished in 1 hour 57 minutes and 32 seconds. Only 16 seconds behind my time from the same race 3 years ago. The funny thing with running is that 3 years ago I was training for the marathon and was in good running shape. Although I remember having a really hard time running that day and wondering whether or not I was even going to finish. I thought that this time I may have beaten that time because I felt so good running...but no such luck. I will take that time though. Oh yeah, and I lost to the chef from the Four Seasons. Only by 6 mintues though, so I'll take that too! Hooray for 1,472nd place!

I also forgot to write about a meeting I had last week. No, not the one with the owner of my company. The meeting with the French chef. He is not a customer yet, but is the executive chef of a new hotel opening downtown in October. He came to my show a couple weeks ago and really liked our products. So I met with him and let me tell you. It took all I had not to ask him where a Frenchman finds a tree. You know, between a 2 and a 4. Well, he's been with the company for just over tree years, he's helped them open tree hotels all over the world, in Hong Kong there are tree restaurants in the hotel....oh it went on and I have never held in laughter so much. Even when he wrote down my phone number he said it out loud..."Tree**-**Tree-***Tree." HAHAHA I know, I'm so professional!

Ok, lots of work before to do before tree o'clock this afternoon. Have a wonderful weekend!

Chow,

KK

No comments: