
Tomorrow is the half marathon I was training for. I had decided I wasn't going to run it since I have been so busy with work and training had to take a step to the side. But since I did put in a good amount of training...and it's supposed to be a beautiful day, I'm going to put my head down and run 13.1 miles. I'm not going for a personal best, but I'm still hoping to finish within 2 hours. Deep down, I really want to beat the chef from the Four Seasons...but we'll see how that goes???
On a side note (as I should get some sleep for tomorrow), I had dinner with the owner of my company this week. I was really nervous, but when he picked me up in his Mercedes, I learned quickly that he's pretty down to earth. We had a good conversation, talked business, and had a great meal! So business is still going well and there's a lot cookin' (hahaha) for me in Beantown.
On that note, I need some sleep for tomorrow's race. I hope everyone enjoys Memorial Day Weekend!!!
Chow,
KK
This is another picture of my volleyball team...we get really sad when we're not all there, so this is all of us without Paulo and Joe. We start our golf league next Wednesday...can't wait!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment