Friday, August 21, 2009

Coming Home

It's our last day in Greece. I can't believe these past two weeks have already gone by. We've seen so much, but also taken the time to relax. It's just been wonderful. I can't wait to share all 1000+ pictures with everyone! Don't worry, I'll send them all in batches!

Some quick highlights of our trip were obviously Athens (my Birthday), getting to the village, the Petrified Forest, the God-awful dirt road I will never forget, Eressos - my favorite beach in the whole wide world, all 3 of the castles we toured, dinners on the water, and yes, we even got our car stuck in the beach sand! hahahaha Thanks to the Swedes who helped push Otos out!

For now, we're off to the beach one last day. Abelia - our favorite beach close to the village!

See everyone back in the States!

Chow,

KK

No comments: