Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's Birthday Week!!!

One of my favorite weeks of the year has officially arrived! Happy Birthday to Aunt Betty! Her Birthday kicks off a whole week of Birthdays....including yours truly's! Not that I ever let anyone know of my Birthday or anything! ;-)

And with my goals of things to do before I turn the big three oh, I would like to update you on my progress! I successfully completed the Slurpee Extravaganza as I mentioned in my previous post. I've been reading Harry Potter at a pretty good rate. I've gotten really into the book and I only have a few more chapters to go. I'll most likely be done by tomorrow. I was little concerned about the push ups...especially since I only had a week to go from today. And at my last workout I could only do about 20 of them without stopping. So today, the MF (I still have to call him that) and I took off on a bike ride through Tower Hill. Two hours and at least 15 miles later we returned. I decided to give some push ups a shot even though I was sure I'd only get about 10 of them in. Well, to my surprise, I did 30! I tried to do 31, but collapsed at the bottom of that one. So. Not only did I complete 30 push ups, but I had a witness. I was so excited!! And he was pretty happy for me too.

Now, I'm watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding to help me get planning our big day! One more week of work and then we're on vacation! Bar Harbor here we come! Until next time...Happy Birthday to Aunt Betty, Mom, Uncle Rod, Dad, and wait. Wasn't there one more person???

Chow,

KK :-)

No comments: