Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Randomness

I'm sitting in the living room with a blazing fire going (that I built myself!) surrounded by this year's stash of recipes that I noted in all my magazines. For my own Food Bible. I'm also watching Julie and Julia so I figured I'd update my blog.

I'm doing everything I can to keep myself from checking my email. We're supposed to be getting a trailer (Coming Soon) of our wedding day video any day and I just can't take the suspense!! It's literally driving me crazy. Once we get it, I'll be sure to pass it along, but for now, I'm just trying to be patient.

It's kind of funny...I was bringing some wood in today and saw some writing on a piece in the box. So I looked, and it was a coffee order! How funny? And now, as I'm going through the magazines I found a note with all the tv I wanted to watch that week, listed by which night it was on! haha That made me laugh too....at least I write down my priorities!

I know this is kind of quick but I'll at least post some of the professional wedding pictures we got back. I have permission to post them so I hope you enjoy. And I'll probably see anyone that reads this blog on Sunday!







Now I must organize these recipes and get cookin'! Tonight I'm making my turkey, apple chili. I just love it! And I think my Hubby does too!

Chow,

KK :-)

No comments: