Good Sunday Morning! And what a beautiful morning it is! I know some of you have seen our wedding trailer but I have an updated one. We wanted to see Larry's face as I walked down the aisle in our highlights but because the aisle was so short they couldn't get that shot. Bummer, but they added some other shots to this one. So, here's the new link to their vimeo site - we hope you enjoy it!
KarenandLarryWeddingTrailer
Just a side note....the Hubster and I were emailing back and forth this week to try and nail down some honeymoon details....I noticed in my email a recommendation to include Aunt Betty, Uncle Bill, and Paige on the email. You guys are tricky, but you won't be invited for that trip! Sorry! :-)
Gotta get ready for the big game...Happy Sunday!
Chow,
KK
1 comment:
Great video! You both look great. Maybe you should try Hollywood for your honeymoon?
Post a Comment