Friday, October 19, 2012

One Month To Go!!!

I can't believe it!  My due date is one month from today...how exciting!!  It feels like we still have lots to do, but at the same time, we're getting there!  Just super excited!  Baby Kouts' feet are on the right side of my belly and he or she really likes to stretch out the legs.  So I keep rubbing the heel (maybe it's a knee, I really don't know?) but I can't wait to see these little feet on the outside. Although I have to admit...I've had a pretty good pregnancy and while I can't wait to meet this little one, I'm somewhat sad it's coming to an end.  I guess you don't realize how cool it is to feel something living inside you until you actually feel it.  Maybe in 2 weeks I'll have a change of heart, but for now I'm still enjoying it.
As for new symptoms....my wrists are getting really tired if I'm on the computer too long, driving too long, or cooking too much.  I think I'm starting to swell up but The Hubs doesn't think so.  He's supposed to say that though.  Sleeping is pretty uncomfortable and I do have to pee an awful lot but most nights I'm getting in a good amount of hours.  I think my emotions could get the best of me at any point, but I haven't been too weepy.  I did accidentally unleash my thoughts to another mother in a store last week when she laughed, I repeat laughed, after her daughter ripped open the curtain to my dressing room in the middle of the store.  I did not laugh, we'll just leave it at that.
But anyway...it's time to see what everyone is thinking!  You can go to THIS LINK to make a guess on all things Baby Kouts.  Birthday, gender, weight, length...we want to see what everyone is thinking.  All the points will be tallied once we enter the actual information.  You only get points for penalties, so who ever has the lowest score will be the winner.  And gets to change diapers for a week!  :-)  Ok, just kidding...  If our game doesn't come up right away just enter our game name "BabyKouts" which is case sensitive and no spaces.  Good luck!

I promised an August update at one point because it is my favorite month afterall, but I'm a little late getting to that.  So I'm just going to post some pictures from our adventures....and cakes!  :-)

Ok so this was my Happy Birthday Eve Cupcake that the Hubs got me!


 These are the kites that my friend Tia's Dad was flying at Salisbury Beach on August, 8th!  I spent the day with her there because her family rents a house there for that week each year.


This was the hole I dug in the sand so I could "flip" and tan my back.  Baby Kouts nestled right in, and it was actually very comfy!


Live in the moment right???


My Carvel cake Birthday Night!


We went to Catalyst Restaurant in Cambridge with Karyn and Jad to celebrate the following weekend.  Everyone got special Bourbon-Strawberry drinks to cap off the night (I'm friends with the chef), but of course, I got non-alcoholic strawberry puree.  Which was quite delicious too!


Fore (haha, get it?) our anniversary, we headed back up North for a few nights.  This time we stayed at the Mountain View Grand.  Baby Kouts definitely helped out my golf game this Summer.  My old best score was a 111, but here I shot a 104!  My goal to break 100 is getting closer each year!


This was waiting for us in our room.  Cheese, crackers, and Sparkling Apple Cider!


And this is our very, totally awesome gift from my sister!  Our wedding album!!! We had no idea she was working on this and as many of you know, she does a great job!  Made me cry...


 Ummm, 1 year old wedding cake...need I say more?  Hubby gave me his extra frosting - we were meant to be together!


I had to add one more from our weekend away.  We just love the Mt. Washington Hotel so much more that we had to go back.  We had a great time there last year and promised that that's where we'll continue to visit.  Mt. View Grand was nice, but not nearly as nice as this place.  We spent a couple hours on their back porch with a few beverages and snacks overlooking the Mountain Range.  If you've never been you should go.  You don't even need to be a guest (clearly) to visit.  And after this we went to the little railroad restaurant down the street for some dinner.  Such a happy place!


Oh wait!!  One more picture....speaking of weddings!  We celebrated a very special one in September so I want to share some pictures from our night at the Hanover St. Chophouse!




Ok now I gotta get going.  I'm definitely having some issues with the blog but at least it didn't just disappear like my old one.  You can still click on the Twitter links to bring you to that actual page...at least until I figure out how to feed it back into here.  I have to put a call out to my IT Dept.  888-HUBS :-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Remember to enter your guesses for Baby Kouts!

Chow,

KK  +1


No comments: