Tuesday, February 5, 2013

3 months!

I need to start this post with a picture other than our super cute daughter.  I've been missing Hawaii so much, I just can't put it into words.  We've been on some pretty amazing trips together but nothing beat our honeymoon.  It was one year ago on February 3 that we left and I am counting the days until we go back.  I told the Hubs we can eat Ramen Noodles every night just to help us save for our next trip.  So....it was one year ago today that we hiked up Diamond Head Crater in the pitch black (among countless Asian people) to watch the sunrise in Hawaii...

We used our iPhones for light while hiking.  Luckily the Asians make them so they had plenty of light too.



 It wasn't a hard hike at all, but it was such a cool experience.  Not something everyone can say they've done. I would wake up a 4am everyday to see this...especially in that location!


Oh I can't wait to go back!  It's funny, Gabby asks her Daddy everyday when she gets to go.  And speaking of Gabby, she's 3 month old now!!!


 Flashback to Week 1

"Yeah, I'm 3 months old Mom and Dad.  What's the big deal?"

That's it for now!  Chow,

KK  :-)

No comments: