I totally forgot to post this picture from a couple weeks ago. Arric and Adam were in town from Denver and a bunch of us met up at the 9's for a couple beers and some food. I'm not sure where the night led them all, but it was great to see them again and catch up with everyone else!

And here's a picture of the dinner I made Friday night. I had an extra turkey breast in my freezer that I wanted to cook. And I still had almost a whole loaf of bread that the manfriend's mom made. So on Wednesday I thought to myself, "Self...why don't you make Thanksgiving dinner on Friday." So I did. My first attempt at homemade stuffing was a success! And we also had mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, cranberry sauce, and I made the gravy from the turkey juice too! It was yummy!


Ok...I must get back to relaxing on the couch. We spent yesterday at the Wine Expo and then headed to Toro to have a light dinner. Light as in....sliced beef heart, roasted monkfish, chickpeas and chorizo, octopus ceviche, foie gras with bacon chutney, brussel sprouts, the famous corn, and pork and lamb sausage!!! Exceptional meal as always! We went to the Butcher Shop after that for a glass of wine and they treated us to their chocolate mousse with hazelnuts. So delicious. Ok, the couch calls!
Chow,
KK
No comments:
Post a Comment