Sorry, it was a crazy week as always when I have to start it in New York. But another good trip, and good to see the co-workers. Towards the end of the week I had a lot of computer work to get caught up on and it kept me from getting out visiting people. I really hate being inside all day, but it was good to finish up some things.
I do have to admit there was some great music for riding in the car earlier this week. Sometimes you just can't find anything you want to listen to and it's really annoying. But when Technotronic, Toto, and the Pointer Sisters come on, nothing can ruin my day! And the Pointer Sisters really bring me back to the old days. Riding in Dad's pickup squished between Mom and Kristin with our feet on the old cassette tape box. Ah, those were the days! If I ever hear the Army cadence songs on the radio...I will most definitely have to pull over.
Some more things that can't ruin my day...

And the real pick-me-up I got to see Friday afternoon...

Oh I needed a visit with them! And a great lunch with Kristin...in command center. Although it's a lot of work, I really commend her for sticking to her guns and taking a concerned approach to this new issue. Best of luck...and you know who to call for wine!!!
Now I'm off to run some errands with the Manfriend and have dinner at Katy and Mark's new house! Until next time...Chow!
KK
No comments:
Post a Comment